Hello from Germany

schakaa

Hello to all of you,

want to introduce myself, my name is Peter, i come from the south of Germany near Stuttgart.
I forge damascus steel and make kitchen knifes out of it.
My preference is twisted patterns.
When i discovered this page and red the postings of Bruce Bump i had to register imediately, thanks to him for this great threads.

You can find some of my work on my homepage
http://www.leistungsdamast.de/index.php?action=open&id=1&pos=&lang=en
there is an english translation which was not easy for me.

Regards Peter

Welcome Peter. Lots of great information here. Your website looked fine, no issues with your English. Much better than my German.
Would love to see more of your work when you have time to post. One of your fellow country man is one of my favorite makers,
Mr. Wieland, who crafts some outstanding knives.
My Best, Dozier

Thank you

Thank you for the warm welcome,

actually i am busy moving to my new workshop and installing my new airhammer. When all is done i will definately show more of my work.

Regards Peter

Good stuff Peter........Stuttgart a very nice place.. I have a few friends there..........hope you enjoy your stay here!!!!

Kris

Hello to all of you,

want to introduce myself, my name is Peter, i come from the south of Germany near Stuttgart.
I forge damascus steel and make kitchen knifes out of it.
My preference is twisted patterns.
When i discovered this page and red the postings of Bruce Bump i had to register imediately, thanks to him for this great threads.

You can find some of my work on my homepage
http://www.leistungsdamast.de/index.php?action=open&id=1&pos=&lang=en
there is an english translation which was not easy for me.

Regards Peter

What a very nice clean site...............and it's rare to find one whom shares and educates. Very nice site and knives!!!!

Kris

Hy to all of you,

today i'm so happy after 2 month of making basement and so on i finally can use my Bêché hammer now, it's running.
These hammers are great and mine was not used much, it has new seals and goes so precisely that i was really impressed.
Had to share this with you.
Bruce i want to try a feather pattern now, not with those squaring dies, want to try to forge ist over the edges.
Will let you know if this works.
Regards Peter

Back