Hello all, from a new knife maker

benbuskey

Hello everyone,

My name is Ben Buskey and I live in southern California (yes, yes, the land of fruits and nuts...). I am 30 years old and have a beautiful wife (Brianne) and two amazing little girls (Gracie 5 and Ruby 2). I am currently in banking and work hard all day to get more loans out to small businesses.

I have just started taking a stab at making knives out of my garage and am very excited about learning more from this site. I have already ordered the plans and steel for the NWGS and am just starting to make the first steps toward what I think will be an extremely fun hobby.

I look forward to all of the wisdom, critique, and friends that I might be able to gain from this site here.

Ben

Welcome aboard Ben.
This is a freindly place with lot's of folks who are happy to help out a new maker.
Regards,
Steve Janik
Super Moderator

PS. Family pix are always a welcome sight.

You said, "fun hobby". If you stick with it, it will become an ........well, a "lifestyle". It won't be long before you join the nutt crew.

Welcome to the pack Ben. You'll find alot of really great information here as I'm sure you already know by now. If you ever have a question, use the search option to check for info or post it and I'm sure you'll get answers in a very short period of time.

Back