Hammer in,in Mississippi.

I'm planning on coming down at this point. It'll really depend on how my lovely wifey is feeling and can handle the kids for the day. I'm looking forward to it though

Do you guys know if this is going to happen rain or shine? Just curious because it's going to be a real early morning get up and drive, for me, to stand In the rain for a bit and then drive back home.

Do you guys know if this is going to happen rain or shine? Just curious because it's going to be a real early morning get up and drive, for me, to stand In the rain for a bit and then drive back home.

YES,COME ON DOWN! Looks like most of the bad weather will be north of us.Paul has a huge shop with two sheds,one off the front and one off the side. I'll be there rain or shine,there may be some showers but it ain't gonna stop us!

Sounds great Calvin, I'll be there. Can't wait to met a few of you dogs and see some of your work first hand.

You guys going to have tables? Just thinking of a way to notice who you are.

Good meeting you Nathan - sure was a GREAT group at the hammer-in..... AND good food and music.

Ken H>

It was great to see you guys as well. I had a great time and that jambalaya was awesome.

It was also a pleasure to see Calvin's folders first hand. As good as the pictures are, they don't do them justice. Supurb.

A couple of kieths neck knives might have influenced me a bit too. Classy stuff man.

It's going to be a long week before I can get in the shop again.

Great meeting you Calvin and Nathan. Both are great men to spend time with.
Spent most of my day with Calvin he will probably hear my voice in his head as
he tries to sleep tonight as well as the next few days (with all the questions I had)
Even though he was trying to watch his table he answered all the questions I had
I thank you for that my friend. I was able to meet several others and was a pleasure
being able to spend the time I did with each one. I will say, knife makers are in a class
all their own. Most are my kind of people. Probably won't be doing much for a couple days
after all the walking and standing I am in poor shape and not feeling the best but will be ok
in a day or so

God bless you all

Back