Greeting to all you Knife Dogs!!

A salute to all you Knife Dogs with a big Yeeee Hawww!!! Im a big knife lover of all makes and sizes with quality in mind. Im a 4th generation furniture manufacturer as well as a disabled Vet now. After all the unsuccessful surgeries, rehabilitations and pain clinics, I decided to stop that train of madness and begin to enjoy some kind of life with a passion I've had since my early childhood, creating and collecting knives. Like many other newbees or greeny weenies, I look forward to meeting some friends from other forum sites that are here as well as making friends with Knife Dogs I haven't had the opportunity to meet yet. Thank you Bill Coye for your kind words earlier on another thread.
I look forward to reading replies to my introduction and sharing the passion of the blade.
Thank you
Ray

Hello Ray, welcome to Knifedogs...glad to have you.
Sorry to hear about the disabled Vet part but thank you for your service.
t

Hello Ray, welcome to Knifedogs...glad to have you.
Sorry to hear about the disabled Vet part but thank you for your service.
t

What he said.

Glad you're here Ray - good folks, great weather (at your computer :)) and very interesting subject matter.

BC

Welcome to the pack! From one veteran to another, thank you for your service.

I thank everyone of you for taking time out to present me with your greetings and for your kind words. I have a good place to sit down at and enjoy my coffee in one hand and note taking in the other. Im here to enjoy and eager to learn. Thank you guys!

Back