Got a Gadgeteer onboard!

KPD151

Hey guys! I just wanted to take a second to do a proper introduction. My name is Jason Bellamy and I am a collector of all that is cool, sharp, and shiny. I am also a gadgeteer of sorts. I enjoy making unique metal creations that are "functional art", if you will. I also enjoy modifying other's creations. My skills are in machine, mill work, and finishing. My real love is for the finish work like anodization, acid etches, bead blasting, etc...

I am a long time member of similar forums like the Usual Suspect Network, EDC, CandlePower, Jerzee Devils, and a few others. After reading over a few posts I quickly realized that I already know MANY of you. I have bought damascus rod stock from Del Ealy and several of you have purchased some of my creations. Just based on the names I have seen thus far it looks like this should be a great forum.

I look forward to getting reunited with old friends and meeting new ones. I will be posting some information threads on my creations and my abilities as time permits. If I can be of any assistance to anyone please let me know.

Welcome to KnifeDogs Jason..glad to have you.
we like knives.
t

Back