Forum Software patched - twice today - bugs gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
We had the support guys apply a patch. It screwed things up. They applied a different patch. All the bugs that popped up today should be gone.(?)

Still having problems. Won't stay signed in. Keeps kicking me off. Have to log in everytime now. Will keep trying.

I also keep getting kicked off. May have to log on two are three times when trying to look at new posts. I have just been looking at posts, then if I see one that I want to post to I log on again.

I'm still getting logged off every 15 minutes or so. Anyone else still having problems?

My Bad, a Cache Clear as suggested above solved my problem...

Last edited:
I am also.

Tracy have you been talking to Katie. She said she would get it to where I couldn't spend so much time on the forums. HAHAHAHAHA

I can get use to the look,and everything is working good on my end.

I only hope it continues to work,and I hope everyone else gets there problems fixed.

Thanks again,Boss
God bless,Keith

When I reply to a post and go back I find only a few of my replies are still there. Last night and today I tried to post pictures and I got the token has expired message. What am I doing wrong. Like I said I'm a computer idiot and I keep proving it.
Larry

I *think* security token issue has been fixed but it might be stuck in your computer in the cache -- maybe.
What browser do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back