For real this time, fluted damascus dagger...

Travis, I remember when you joined and your work has gotten better and better with each knife you posted. This one is absolutely stunning and showcases your talent perfectly. WOW!

Travis,
you jacked that one so Far out of the park, nobody is going to not like it, unless they were LUCKY enough to OWN IT! Then they would love it!!!

I do, think, I know why you're working on this type of knife, and correct me if I'm wrong, you wanted to see if you could execute the hardest knife there is to make for the M.S. RATING? Would that be it? I know how hard those are to make, just getting the fluting on the handle to line up, almost seems impossible. The Twisted Wire is nerve racking, keeping it from tangling and straight. And the Dagger!!! They are so hard to get equal on both sides, it is a frustrating process at times! But This looks to me like you blasted it out of the park!!!! Awesome job! I have been expecting BIG THINGS from you!!! I just didn't know how big of aspirations you had!! Now I know !

One more thing, this being the end of the year, AND the beginning of the new year for, Submissions for the "Doggy Awards" for next year, make sure we don't forget this one! I think it has great potential for being in the top 3! So submit it yourself, or remind me to nominate it, I would be HAPPY TO DO THAT!!! It's an awesome blade, btw great job on your first Damascus, did you build a press or buy a Little Giant!?!? Or do it the HARD way? No matter, the only thing that matters is that it turned out AWESOME!!!!!!

Ok, before I start to gush, I'm going to quit, and just say phenomenal work! As usual!
Rex

BTW!!!! Congrats on the COVER of KNIVES ANNUAL 2015!!!! That is just awesome, I cannot imagine how good ts got feel to have one of your knives in that kind of company that cover has!!! Pretty incredible , Bro, Well done!!!

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I have updated the pics on this post so that y'all could see a few details. Your encouragement means a lot.

Back