Fiber glass sheath pics

Bruce I'm sorry for the late arrival (particularly on my own behalf!) but I just want to say ... WOW! That's just beautiful. Now I'm kicking myself doubly for not having just dropped everything to get to Chicago. I'm a freakin idiot! And you are a great knifemaker. Thanks for all you share, Bruce.

You guys are making my head swell up. Thank You all for following this thread to the completion.

I sold this knife to a collector in New York and he has had it photographed again by PointSeven Studios. It will be in the new Art Knife book written by David Darom and will hit the shelves about Blade Show 2010. I will have a section with my gun/knives and Brutus the axe/gun in that book also. I'm very excited!

Again thanks for tuning in or following this thread. Its my pleasure to show my work here.

Bruce
You are truely a Master of the craft.

The sheath is a awsome idea and wonderfuly brought to life. The over all package is stunning!

Thank you for taking the time to share with all of us that hope and dream about knives like this!

God Bless
Mike

Thanks for the kind words and the blessing Mike. So I'm not the only one that thinks and dreams of knives 24/7?

Well... the thread started about a year ago, and has been dormant for 5 months, but I have to tell you, that knife and sheath are simply AMAZING! It is work like that which makes me want to keep practicing and learning more and more about this craft!

-Brad-

Back