Elk Leg Bowie with Coyote Moon Sheath

Wade Hougham

I will be picking this one up this afternoon from my friend and sheathmaker, Art Loucks.
This one is going to another friend, KT/ Terry Morin. The blade was forged from a large coil spring and is 8" long. The handle is elk leg bone with a raw hide grip. The sheath is raw hide and the mouth of the sheath has a hog pelvis bone with the raw hide wrap over to allow room and ease of drawing the knife.
As always any and all comments are welcome.

Attachments

• Wade_Bone-In_FINAL_sml[1].jpg
    Wade_Bone-In_FINAL_sml[1].jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 67
"hog pelvis bone" "ease of drawing" **thinking**thinking**thinking...I'll let it go...

Awesome Brother Wade and The Coyote Dude...,,must be something creative in that fine southern water.......

I asked my good friend Wade if he could make me some thing a little different. I was refering to the handle because I have so many knifes that when displaying them in the sheath they wont all look the same. I cant be more happy as to the finished product So much so that I talked him into making me another one . Same handle with a dagger blade. Were working on more ideas after that.. Thanks a lot Wade . Your friend Terry alias KT

That's awesome Wade- I'm so impressed with your work and the sheath is a work of Art- sorry that's not punny....

"hog pelvis bone" "ease of drawing" **thinking**thinking**thinking...I'll let it go...

Awesome Brother Wade and The Coyote Dude...,,must be something creative in that fine southern water.......
Randy, White man speak with forked tongue......:p

Thank you all for the comments and it makes me happy :happy: that you like it.
Wade

Back