Daqar Knife

SC_Knives

Hey guys, I've been working on this style for a little while now and finally have a few of them done. The knife is based off of the Sharp Finger style, but has been modified.

AUS Stainless Steel 3.5" blade and 7.5" overall

The word Daqar is Hebrew and it means to pierce or to pierce through and the blade is engraved with Hebrews 4:12-13 on the right side and Speh Daqar on the left.

DSCF9710.jpgDSCF9730.jpg

I must admit right off the bat that I have never been a fan of the sharp finger design. I do however like what you have done. These knives appear to have been well executed and the different handle materials look stunning. I really do think you are on to something here.
It looks like you have a winner on your hands! Good job!

Cory,
These look very practical for your local hunters. You have done some excellent work on the handles & Fit and finish. Good choices on handle materials too! Are you making some sheaths for these?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Thanks guys!

Lagrange - Thank you! The sharp finger knife really wasn't my favorite style either. What I wanted to do was take a classic look and tune it up.

Laurence - Thanks! I'm making a couple of cross draw and standard sheaths for these. I'm kind of changed up my leather work a little and its slowly been improving this fall.

Back