Crazy Hawk

Wade Hougham

The haft is from a rib bone of a cow it is just a tad over 20" long. The head was forged from a bush hog blade and it is 3 3/4" long. There are copper tacks, brass spots, raw hide, hemp, coyote tail hair, feathers, crow beads, horn pipe and some carved and dyed symbols. This was a very fun one to make.
You will probably never be able to guess who this one is for, KT. :biggrin:
As always any and all comments are welcome.

Thong added.

knives to build 009.jpg

Attachments

• Bone War Club 015.jpg
    Bone War Club 015.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Damn Wade when I told you to think beyond the norm you went all out. Outstanding job. It is so different I couldnt ask for any thing more, except for next time.:lol::lol: Cant thank you enough. KT

“Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.” Leonardo da Vinci

Brother Wade, you have arrived...

Last edited:
“Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.” Leonardo da Vinci

Thank you Randy. You sure know how to give someone a warm feeling.:biggrin: Wade
Thank you Terry and Chris.
Chris, I caught your pun "Holy Cow". Wade

:lol: :lol: That was good said, Leonardi da vinci had hes bright moments :D

I agree realy nice Wade .

Seved

Wade after all this I dont think I like it but I,ll keep it. :drool: Wait till you see my first almost crazy well what ever crock . I mean hawk. KT

Back