Color Themes

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
A few of the forums I regularly go to have different themes that the user can choose.
I personally like a darker web page and was just wondering if there is an option for this here?
The white and blue is ok but I would rather see something like Black background with steel and wood color!!

This is a fairly bland theme, but a huge plus with it, and not having other options, is when images are posted everyone sees the same thing. If you use different colors and people post GIF or some PNG images, you will get nasty looking halos on some themes, but not others.

when we upgrade to version 4.x (already paid for) we will see about adding some optional skin choices. We are just waiting for the VBGallery add in module to be certified for the new version. I just received notice they are in Beta testing and should have a release version soon.

Tape some red cellophane over your monitor, you pink-lovin' sunuvagun! :D We all know that's what you really want ;)

Pink rules!!

when we upgrade to version 4.x (already paid for) we will see about adding some optional skin choices. We are just waiting for the VBGallery add in module to be certified for the new version. I just received notice they are in Beta testing and should have a release version soon.

On a serious note i can work up a very user friendly theme if you would like!!

Last edited:
Back