Christmas KITH

Yipee! got home and found a box sitting in my chair from Matt. Opened up the box and WOW! nice blade with great fit and finish. first knife for me with a hamon.

My folder went out this morning to James in Idaho. will get there Thursday the postal gal says.

love the kith this year, everyone has done a great job.

also Thanks to Darrin for putting it all together.

Erik

Yipee! got home and found a box sitting in my chair from Matt. Opened up the box and WOW! nice blade with great fit and finish. first knife for me with a hamon.

My folder went out this morning to James in Idaho. will get there Thursday the postal gal says.

love the kith this year, everyone has done a great job.

also Thanks to Darrin for putting it all together.

Erik
Good to hear it made it! The mail lady told me some horror stories recently. Thank you for the kind words. If there is anything you see that you feel I could do better on the next one please let me know. If it goes on a hunting or fishing trip take a picture for me, I'm trying to get a collection.

Santa made it to Nebraska. I really thought that I would be on the naughty list.

I received Justin's pocket cleaver and it is really nice. When I first opened the box, the first thing I thought was it looks a lot smaller than in the pictures.

But, the handle shape is very comfortable, the hamon makes me smile and the ironwood is just plain cool looking.

It is good to be on the nice list.

Justin - thank you. After playing with it all day, I realized it is really, really, really sharp!

Everyone - Have A Very Merry Christmas!

DeMo

Back