Checking in from Tulsa, Oklahoma ... !!

Battle Creek Knives

Hello All !! My name is Robert and I'm a newbie maker on the outskirts of Tulsa, (Creek County), I've played with knives here and there most of my life but have really dug into it more over the last couple years(specially during the ammo spike).. Now for the last couple months I've been taking a stab:eek: at knife making, I've ground a lot of blades but have only completed a few.. seems trial and error are my only teachers at the moment, but I'm learning a lot from them.. :biggrin:

I swore I had an account here last year, I tried signing in multiple times to no avail, so I started a new account.. The last couple days I've spent browsing around..

Looks like a great bunch of people here, with some familiar names I know as well. Look forward to meeting you all and sharing like interests..

here's what I'm working on as of right now..
IMG_2801.jpg

top are 1095, 1/4" 5160 with a mix of 1084, 01 and 1095 throughout

take care,

Rob

Last edited:
Hey Rob welcome back @ the pound it looks like you`ve been busy!
Nice looking :drool: blades you got there :35: some interesting shapes and sizes
I like the choppers I make them myself(the golok) it was actually featured in the African bowhunter this month November!

Martin

thanks for the welcome, looks like a we a few okies in here.. Mr. Coye I seen your booth at the gun show couple weekends ago I didn't know you were from Tulsa or I'd made it a point to meet you... I didn't have a chance to gander at much knives as I was with my wife and couple friends from out of state that were on a mission for AR parts..

take care,

Back