Blue Lightning Stecil

Another big Ernie's fan here!

Forget salt water. You guys give a try to the etching solution Stacy sells. I did and I am not going back. Gave at least the same etch (maybe deeper and cleaner, haven't done enough to know for sure) and no heat generated. At first I even thought it was not working. And it cost nothing to booth.

Robert, I agree completely!

I m sold on Ernie having the best stencils. Believe it or not I am still using the first stencil Ernie made for me 3 years ago. I am just guessing but would be around 300 knives . I have 8 more stencils so Ide say im good for about 2500 more knives wow. Kellyw

Ernie makes great stencils but my only concern is that the Bleu Lightning stencils are not bleu.... Thumbs up for Ernie though.

Okay,

I was going to try Ernie in the past but he had a snag at the time, so I went with another company... I've never had etching stencils before (so I have nothing to compare it to) and I burned them up pretty quick, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say its because I was using a brine solution.

with that said, I've ordered proper etching solution from Tracy and I'm looking for new stencils... I'm persuaded to try Ernie this time as my supplier is trying to jack me around on set up fees, stencil costs etc... but that's for another thread believe me..

battle you wont be sorry to go with ernie, iwas so pleased i sent enuf to buy a drink on me!!! no lie!!

I think Ernie has some of the best stuff around-- I have gotten a couple from him in the past. Thery work fantastic and I couldnt be happier. I just recently sent him another one to do and strangely I got emails with just 2 words in them--"I pass" I send a response asking why and got another one saying--"I pass" ???!!!

Not sure what is going on, but no explanation--nothing-- So -- Is there anyone else who makes the stencils??

I agree with everything good about Ernie. He has supplied me with all my stencils for several years now exclusively. He's a magic man.

Back