Biggest Liar contest giveaway - 1 million dollar prize! a new car! (none of those)

Bruce,
I knew you were going to have trouble with that head the first time I saw it.
It's an affliction known as Chronic Cranialatosis.
Your Freind (?)
Steve

PS. I recd my envelope today and there was 137 keybobs in it, thanks Beth.
Oh wait, the contest is over you say? OK there was only 14 in there.

I'm thinking if I can use my hydraulic press and dome this keybob for more surface area to the bald spot and use industrial duct tape it just might help with the dizzines and the cranialatosis. Thanks Geo and Steven for the help!

Got my keybob today also. Thanks alot Boss !

The magnitude of the keybobs power never ceases to amaze me ! The mere presence of the keybob in the mailbox miraculously conjured up a second package from Bruce Bump with an equally magnificent carbide faced file guide inside.

I have a feeling the mystic powers of these two items are gonna Bump my Grinder-Fu up a notch or two :p

-Josh

Got my keybob today also. Thanks alot Boss !

The magnitude of the keybobs power never ceases to amaze me ! The mere presence of the keybob in the mailbox miraculously conjured up a second package from Bruce Bump with an equally magnificent carbide faced file guide inside.

I have a feeling the mystic powers of these two items are gonna Bump my Grinder-Fu up a notch or two :p

-Josh

Josh,

Did that ThingBoB opener pay any of the bills in the mailbox for ya? :biggrin:

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

Last edited:
Thanks Tracy !
I recieved my thingamabob today, a really custom piece of workmanship. Anyway, I wouldn't have believed it possible, but................I think it made me better looking than I already had been just by opening the letter. It may be defective though, there weren't any hundred dollar bills in the envelope with it (?).

I hope your staff is enjoying their bonuses and various other bennies you most graciously provided them.

Thanks,
Rudy

Last edited:
Wow!
I didn't know that I was a winner? I closed my Cutlery shop at Beer 30 like always. and on the way to my truck pass the mail box & WOW! There was a official Knifedogs/USA makers ThingaBob opener waiting for me in the mailbox!

I was so elated I stripped off all my clothes and started dancing!
When the Lady police officer showed up, I told her what happened!
She immediately stripped off all her clothes and started dancing too! Pretty soon we had every Cop on duty and a few that weren't dancing naked in the streets. Then the police & News Helicopters came over to film what was happening and at last count we had half of greater Los Angeles dancing nude in the streets!
Well, You get the idea of what happened!

Thanks.

Laurence
www.rhinoknives.com/

I have proudly affixed my thingamabob to my truck keys and stashed them neatly into my right front pocket. I'm proud of my thingamabob and not ashamed to show it off at any opportunity, but some people are taking it to the extreme...! The other day I was in WalMart and saw some guy walking down the isle with what appeared to be two of them stuck to his head with 100mph tape. Upon further examination I concluded that it was a couple of Chinese knockoffs and duct tape.

Thanks Beth!

Last edited:
Hey I got my thingamabob yesterday too. It was funny how the letter carrier drives up the driveway, rings the bell and bows in reverance while holding out the envelope! Thanks Beth and Boss!

I got mine in the mail yesterday too... just in time to open the first of 12 Bell's Oberons that I bought at the local grocery store.

I didn't think it was possible, but that first Oberon of the season tasted even better than usual!

Wow!! What timing Tracy. The postman arrived just as we were putting the cooler in the ballon for our weekend "voyage" to "the Emerald city".Thanks. Ron.

It's good to see the doo-whackers thingers are making it out...

At the Blade show, I will have a pocket full of them and one can be yours for no charge just for the asking...we don't have a booth but I will be walking the floor meeting with suppliers and customers....

Tracy, don't do this again, it took to much time out of my busy day to read all the posts (read, lies). This retirement aint all it's cracked up to be. Time is just to short for thingamabobs.

Thanks all for all the good times.... Even you IG.

Upon further examination I concluded that it was a couple of Chinese knockoffs and duct tape.

I thought I was seeing things, the same thing has happened out this way.. I'm afraid these knockoffs just may turn out to be a new nationwide fad...

I too received mine yesterday as well, Thanks Guys !!!!

I've had it just laying out in the open for the last couple days just staring at it, waiting for it to do something.... anything..... nothing yet, but its just bound to do something I can feel it, hope it happens soon as I need a bathroom break:)

I got my Thingamabob yesterday and went straight out and bowled a 79!!! Thanks, Tracy!

Rock, I need some more information. Did the Thingamabob act as a good luck charm, or was it a jinx? Congratulations on the improvment.

I got mine today and was told it'll get me a seat on the return of Hale Bopp circa 4380, landing at a crop circle near you.

Back