Alabama Damascus broken into

mike miller

KNIFE MAKER
They have reported their finished blades and other items were taken. So if you see someone not normally marketing them please let them know.

I know Brad, his operation is just up the road from me. I hate thieves with a passion. This is the first I've heard about it. I'll keep my ears to the ground and ask some of my friends to do the same. When they catch them, and they will, they need to introduce their fingers to one of Brads power hammers.

I know Brad, his operation is just up the road from me. I hate thieves with a passion. This is the first I've heard about it. I'll keep my ears to the ground and ask some of my friends to do the same. When they catch them, and they will, they need to introduce their fingers to one of Brads power hammers.

It's not their fingers that should be put in Brad's power hammer. The part that goes in the power hammer is located about half way down... Teddy

Noted and on the look out!

Most likely the critters that stole the Damascus don't know what it is.
They will most likely try to sell or trade for dope to some other critter that may try to sell it on the market.

It makes my blood boil!:mad:

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Back