A very sad day.

I fell truly sorry and will put you and your family in my prayers. May the Almighty God give you and your family the power to go true this bad times. God bless you and your family.

Thanks for sharing so we could pray. This world is not our home and it is not kind, and it was not Alex's time, yet he is with the Angles and the God of Wonder now. I can't wait to meet him some day soon. Kris

Fred, sorry I haven't posted sooner. It hits too close to home. I will pray for Alex and for you that you may find some measure of peace and answers to the questions you may always have.

My heart goes out to you, your family and Alex. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am normally a private person and try to find a way to get through it. With this I new from the start that it was not in me. This post I know was painful to those who have traveled this path. You have my sympathies.
Each of you who have shared with me; I cannot thank you enough. You have lightened my load.
Regards, Fred

Fred I'm sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on here for awhile. My wife and I have traveled this path many years ago. All I can say is that time helps ease the pain. The support you have recieved from your friends here must help some. My wife and I pray that our Heavenly Father will bless and comfort you as he did us. Smoke and prayers sent, and may God bless you and your family.

Larry

Back