A knife and pipe I did.....

These come up nice for me......can anyone else see my photos here?

Sure like to see these photos, Dave, maybe your'e too close to the fire! Besides being a pipe smoker myself, I'm an active SASS member and would really like to get some information on the Mountainman Rendezvou community as a possible market for my Frontier style knives and sheaths.

WorthenKnife_sml.jpg

Sure like to see these photos, Dave, maybe your'e too close to the fire! Besides being a pipe smoker myself, I'm an active SASS member and would really like to get some information on the Mountainman Rendezvou community as a possible market for my Frontier style knives and sheaths.

View attachment 45686

Man, I like your work. That's a super creation you have there and its what I really like to do. To me, its the creativity that drives me to produce something like you have here......If I ever get on photobucket,....... right now it keeps saying an error is occurring and won't let me on but when I solve that problem I'll post some of my work......

Also, there are MM rendezvous all around the country.....I tried to make the one in Bridger, Wy....above Colo. Springs (College Rendezvous) and everyone I could in Texas. The one in Pinedale, Wy is a great one also. The museum there is the finest in the country.....Of them all, I loved the Bridger Rendezvous the best. It happens every Labor Day Week-end and there are usually over 100 vendors and 100 tepees there.....its a blast!

I get a V bulletin...Probably have to be a member...

Invalid filedata specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

There is a big rendezvous in Friendship, In. each spring and fall. Your works will fit right in. Teddy

Back