A knife and pipe I did.....

Hey Dave,
Nope, the link you posted is for the Archery Talk website. You can upload pictures direct to this Forum with their tools as long as your IMG code is on. Check your image size before uploading though, images have to be within limits. I've been a graphic artist for eighteen years. Still doing it, actually. Most of my stuff is imaging for magazines like News Max, ad pieces, and posters in Photoshop. do my own Photography too. I've been bladesmithing for five years now and love it. None of it would be possible without the internet; go figure!
Are there any publications for MM Rendezvous? Like to do some advertising there if possible.

Hey Dave,
Nope, the link you posted is for the Archery Talk website. You can upload pictures direct to this Forum with their tools as long as your IMG code is on. Check your image size before uploading though, images have to be within limits. I've been a graphic artist for eighteen years. Still doing it, actually. Most of my stuff is imaging for magazines like News Max, ad pieces, and posters in Photoshop. do my own Photography too. I've been bladesmithing for five years now and love it. None of it would be possible without the internet; go figure!
Are there any publications for MM Rendezvous? Like to do some advertising there if possible.

I have some Rendezvous mags around here someplace but we are in the process of moving into a new home and everything is boxed away. You might be able to find the site if you Google for it. I have two degrees in art and one is Commercial Art but I never explored the commercial art field for employment. I also was a pitcher in college and when the opportunity came up to get a job on the railroad, I took it and I envy your talents and abilities.....all I do now is paint (Native American and abstract)...I came from a very abstract school and every art show I've won has been with an abstract painting.....well, all except one and I won Best of Show at Pasadena, Tx with a shrimp boat scene......I began making knives back in the early 90s, if I recall correctly after going to MM Rendezvous out west......When I run across those mags, I'll get back with ya!

Back