A hudsonbay knife

seved

I made a replica of a Hudsonbay knife. Scalphunter helped me with pics and advices.
I havent had time to make a sheat yet, but i work on one. What do you guys think of it.

Seved

HBK5.gif

I like it. I don't know Hudson Bay from the Bay of Fugundi, but I like the knife.
Looks really well done.
Dozier

Seved,
Great looking knife. Love the lines and can't wait to see the sheath.

Keep up the fine work,
Steve

Thanks Steve :D

Yes i thinking of making a kind of Mexican loop sheat. With a tin/brass concho and such

Seved

Very Nice, I've tried a couple and can not get the washers to look correct, you nailed it!.................Randy

Thank you Church and son. Yes that was realy hard to get good. If i will make more of them i have to come up with a better way to do it.

Seved

Great teamwork on this! A super looking knife. Please give us some spec.'s on your build. Thank you for sharing!!

Thank you :D Yes of course, OAL 31,5 mm Blade 210 mm and the blade is 37 mm wide.
And its made in 5 mm 5160.

Seved

Thanks murphda2 :). I posted it in my forum a while back, but i thought it should work fine here with all the hawks :).

Seved

I made a replica of a Hudsonbay knife. Scalphunter helped me with pics and advices.
I havent had time to make a sheat yet, but i work on one. What do you guys think of it.

Seved

HBK5.gif

Thank you for the acknowledgement my friend, but you did all of the work and the honor is yours. It is a fine piece, and a big chopping blade.

Last edited:
Back