A. Cole Photo Gallery

Alden Cole

And this is what I've been working on most recently. A batch of Pairings and a Carving, all in 1/16in. D2. From top to bottom: Cocobolo, Bloodwood, Dymondwood, and the one in the group picture is Koa, that didn't make the cut. Most of these were handrubbed, but the Koa and Bloodwood have what I call a live etch finish. These just need a wax and then hopefully they'll head out the door to the kitchen. Side note, should I be using a photo host thing to post these photos so they don't take up website space? Thanks.Cocobolo Carving.JPGCocobolo Paring.JPGBloodwood paring.JPGDymondwood Paring.JPGGroup photo 2.JPGGroup photo 1.JPG

Alden Cole

This is the first Nessmuk I've ever made. I really like the shape, but next time I would leave out the large choil and take the blue tape off before it started to patina the bevels. It is also the 100th knife I've made and the final picture is it with the first "knife" I ever made. D2, tapered tang, Nat. Micarta, brass, hollow ground machine finished bevels, satin flats. The Palo Alto is it's pal.
N1.JPGN2.JPGPA11.JPGPA12.JPG1and100.JPG