2011 KD Members Choice Awards Nomination Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
The categories are chosen and posted below as Stickies.

I have taken the photos from the nomination thread and posted them in what I think is the correct categories. Look through them and if your nominee or your knife isn't where you think it should be, let me know and we'll move it if appropriate.

The rules are a little streamlined this year, anyone can post any knife for anyone, including yourself.

Post the best picture that you have and if the nominated picture isn't your favorite, then change it. All we have to go by is the photo, so make it good.

The knife needs to have been originally finished and pics posted somewhere on KD during 2011.

We are going to stick to the rule that any maker will have only one entry per category make it into the finals. You can still nominate as many of their knives as you like and they will make the final decision as to which entry moves on.

Each category will need at least 5 entries to move into the final polling round and any one maker can be eligible in only three categories. Again, they will be contacted to make the final decision before the polls are posted.

Ties and the usually sticking points will decided by the mod's as we go.

Nominations will be open for about 10 days then we will move on to the final polling.

Thanks and let's load this thing up.
Steve

Last edited:
The nominations will stay open until Friday evening January, 13th. At that time I will begin the sorting process to have makers narrow down their nominations to one max in any category and only 3 categories per maker. If you have multiple entries and know which you want to continue on now, let me know.

PLEASE NOTE: WE NEED 5 ENTRIES FOR A CATEGORY TO CONTINUE.

Once that is complete the polls will open for 7 days.

Any questions, please ask.

Steve

Last edited:
I'm closing the Nomination threads now and will be PM'ing those with multiple nominations for their running choices.
Once this is cleared up I'll add a poll to each thread and the final voting will begin. I have tried to enlarge all photos so the ones that are still small were posted in such a way that they can't be enlarged. You can change them if you want before the final voting starts.

Thanks and Good Luck.
Steve

Steve,
Sorry, but I'v been having computer problems and now you have the threads closed. I was going to remove the first knife my model #33 .
Thanks Art Summers

Been sorting thru the nominations and everyone who has multiples and needs to make a decision has been notified.
Some have replied and some have not.

I'm going to start the polls sometime Sun 1-15 afternoon or evening. It will run for 5 days and end Fri Evening 1-20.

Any decisions left unanswered on Sun will be resolved by me so we can move forward.

Thanks,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back