2 John Cohea knifes

kidterico

I just got these two knifes and sheaths from John Cohea. Thanks John great work and a OUTSTANDING dagger. KT

Attachments

• 002%20(2).jpg
    002%20(2).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 003%20(2).jpg
    003%20(2).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
KT,
John's work always goes above and beyond!!! All four pieces are fantastic, you are one lucky collector. Wade

KT, I am sure that the leather that you received from John Cohea will be superlative---a situation that matches the character of the man. I also have a great admiration for that inspirational leather that you fashion. I have been involved in this fascinating industry for almost a lifetime (67 years) and am not given to compliments where they are not earned or deserved. I am not interested in a post count but in honest opinion of work well done. I find the visual inspection of the quality work that both of you gentlemen have shown on this (and other) forums has been a delight to me. Both of you have shown imagination of design and perfection in construction that is rather unusual in this day of the copy cat mentality. Thanks from an old man that appreciates what you two have shown can be done---so well!!! ---Sandy---

I want to thank every one for there nice comments. I consider it a GREAT Honor to get the praise of this kind from a TRUE ARTIST like Sandy who is considered one of the BEST.If I live long enough I hope to fill a little bit of the Talent You have shown all of us.. Thank You.. Terry Alias KT

KT-

I'm familar with both your leather bending skill and your fine traditional nature so I just wanted to bring this small point to light-

Obviously... Sandy IS a master at his craft. One who has shared his skill and knowledge freely with Dave who in turn has become a master at his craft and keeping with tradition shares freely with me, the pup.

A master I am NOT, but will someday be. In thanks only to Dave and again to Sandy. Such is life-

And this brings us to you.....

YOU need a student buddy ! Typically the student will seek out the master but perhaps in this case you should seek out a student.

I'm just sayin... Skills like yours should be passed along.

Think about it, Josh

Back