2,000 post Giveaway!

New member.

2000 posts!

Wow, I don't have 2000 post anywhere else. I didn't know I had that much to say.:biggrin:

This forum has been really great. Everyone is always so kind and courteous. It's definitely my home. I want to thank everyone for their continued support.

I'd like to show my appreciation to all of you by offering a chance at this give away. I have a brand new in the box Spyderco Calypso black FRN handle with laminated ZDP-189 blade.

Your post is your number.

Let's let this one run till Sunday (9/26/10) night at Midnight EST.

I will draw the number Monday AM using Random.org The only requirement is that you have at least introduced yourself in the Intro Section before you post here. Thanks Knife Dogs!
-John

Congratulations on reaching your post milestone! Will check out your products at your site. Jason.

Wow, thanks for the doing the give away. If I ever make it to 2,000 posts, I might just celebrate with a give away.

I am new and My replies don't seem to be landing so here goes again. Thanks for the opportunity John! Smiles, Jim

2000 posts!
Congrats John :5: And this is my 11th post :sad:

I'd like to show my appreciation to all of you by offering a chance at this give away. I have a brand new in the box Spyderco Calypso black FRN handle with laminated ZDP-189 blade.

Your post is your number.
Love this very much :1: I'm in John :biggrin:

I will draw the number Monday AM using Random.org The only requirement is that you have at least introduced yourself in the Intro Section before you post here. Thanks Knife Dogs!
-John
Checked and confirmed done :drool:

mohd

Congratulations, Tim! Thanks for a shot at your creation, John... that was very generous.

Back