Summer Time, Where is it Nice ?

I break a sweat just thinking about wearing/carrying all that stuff, don't know how you guys do it. From about May to October I wear as little as legally possible.

:what!:From about May to October I wear as little as legally possible.:what!:

With that comment...my memory returns to the scene from Dumb and Dumber when Sea Bass finds Lloyd in the bathroom curled up in the fetal position, Lloyd keeps repeating................
"find a happy place, find a happy place...."
:lol:
CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

It is so hot this year, heat index with a 120+ temps. Louisiana is miserable from May-September. I remember when I was in SE Asia during the monsoons and thinking heck back home is worst than over here. I saw a lady at the mall the other day that was skimply dressed, 2 bandaids and a cork:what!::52::9::9:

I think all of us down here should go to Ernie's for the summer. Today at 2:27 pm temp 79 heat index 84 high today 86. Sounds pretty cool to me:les:
Here it's 98 heat index 118 high today 101:biggrin:

I agree! Do you think Ernie has enough room in his shop for all of us to work?

Well I’ll volunteer to just set out under a shade tree with an adult beverage if not :thumbup1:
Heck that cool sitting out under a tree I’ll think it’s squirrel season:biggrin:

Well, when it cools off back home and you get to the woods shootin squirrel, give me a call. I'm not much for huntin, but I'll help you clean, cook, and especially EAT them. I haven't had a mess of squirrel in forever.

Back