Pics of your pups!

My security team

This is my buddy JACK. Half Pit Bull and half Yellow Lab. Not much of a shop dog, but he'll eat anything... dog food, steak, mulberry trees, people. Don't know what I's do without him around.

Attachments

• jack2009.jpg
    jack2009.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 33
I LOVE dogs, in fact I love all animals. We have a Shiba Inu named Kirby Rufus. Yes, my dog HAS a middle name. He is my heart and soul. He is my best buddy.He will be turning 9 on the 18th of this month.
Kirbyandhisball.jpg

Hi TKC...

Gorgeous pic. That's who your dog paw Sebbie is for, huh? Molly has a middle name also. She's Molly Maguire Fuller... named after the PA coalfield Molly's of the 19th century and their Irish homeland namesakes.

Yeah, that is who my Dog Paws Sebbie is for. And all the dog s that I have been blessed to have in my life.

My Four Legged Kids

Here is a pic of my kids and I about six weeks after I returned from my last deployment (just enough time to get a decent beard growing).

The Akita is my "Lil' Girl", Arashi-Ko. Arashi will be 11 in December. Over the past 10 yrs, she and I have been thru alot and must honestly say that she has been the source of my sanity over the years.

The Beagle is my wife's "Baby Boy", Huey. He will be 5 in December. He's a little goofball that constantly annoys the daylights out of me, but there's no way to stay mad at him regardless of what mischief he has gotten into due to his many goofy antics. He's a clown!

Murph

Attachments

• Me2.jpg
    Me2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 46
Devil Dogs

These are highly trained attack collies and in this photo they are being interrogated after being accused of "throwing Timmy down a well". Notice how there expressions never give it away.

Last edited:
These are highly trained attack collies and in this photo they are being interrogated after being accused of "throwing Timmy down a well". Notice how there expressions never give it away.

Good lookin' animals...

....speaking of animals: whats the skinny on your avatar?

BC

Bill, It's a lion I took in 2007 in the Kalahari. Botswana/RSA border. I have some hunting pix posted on the main forum under hunting pics.
thanks Steve

Here's my buddy TAZ,looks pretty menacing in the one picture,but he'd rather lick ya than anything else.

Attachments

• 000_0803.jpg
    000_0803.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 000_0807.jpg
    000_0807.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 000_0809.jpg
    000_0809.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 28
Here is my dog Copper. He is a part Rhodesian,probably shepherd & lab,too.He's got a Paul Long collar
This was on the shore of the L.I. Sound,on 10-2

DSCF1725-1.jpg

DSCF1676.jpg

-Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot's of nice looking puppies here! A few pics of mine. Cody, Nelly and Riley.

Cody, Nelly and I used to do a little dog-boarding, until I broke my ankle and messed up my back.

Attachments

• 100_0011codyboy.jpg
    100_0011codyboy.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_0110.jpg
    100_0110.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_0403.jpg
    100_0403.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg