Pics of your pups!

Here is Trigger, he thinks he is as big as a horse. He is a 3 y/o Yorkie. Ive also got a 12 y/o Golden Ret. and a barn dog, she is a hound mix that I found at work.

Attachments

• 105_0149.jpg
    105_0149.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 23
This is Sassy, my wifes dog. She likes to hang out with me where ever I go especially my shop. Sassy is a long haired Jack Russel.

Larry

Last edited:
This is Charlie. He makes sure nothing happens to the chickens. He's a lab mix almost 3 years old. I taught him to howl when sirens drive by. It makes me smile every time.

Pat

Attachments

• snow 019.jpg
    snow 019.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 15
My new girlfriend

This is Sassy. She is a little over 3 months old. We have mama and papa and she was supposed to go at Christmas time but didn't and I got attached to her so I just didn't want to let her go.

100_0628.jpg

Carey

Here's our 2 new foster babies rescued from a puppy mill. We will keep them and start their training until they find new homes.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see puppies get rescued from puppy mills. Great job bro, they look so cute.

Dogs adjust quickly in our home. Animals seem to really like me, I don't know why but my wife says it's because I smell like one.

Well they're not as relaxed as they look in the pics, my little one is in heat and although the pups are only 5 and 6 months old they are both males and their curiosity is peaked.

IG The black on said he could do a long trip. Shucks, I thought I was purtier than the dogs.

Larry

Don't forget, if the wife says something about you its most likely true.:haha: I'm sure the black one would get along great with IGs other dogs. Just hope he doesn't have a taste for pet birds.2thumbs:D:p

Oh boy

Callie, will be 15 in September. "Queenlike" and deaf
0727002202.jpg

Basking in the morning light
downsized_1115090950.jpg

The boys taking a break
downsized_0427091335.jpg

Callie was given to me by an owner that couldn't keep her,
the two boys were rescued from a shelter by my wife.

Last edited:
IMG_1739.JPG

This is Chloe/Joey.
She/he is a hermaphrodite Pug..............Only I would wound up with such a dog.

Last edited:
Safety FIRST

attachment.php

My Blue Merle Collie, Lily, always sports the proper eye protection while joining me in the knife shop.

Always remember, pets or pests, when they're in the shop, safety first.

lily.jpg

She's in a GOOD mood.

attachment.php

This is Annabelle (AKA "Pickles").
She is a barn dog at my daughters horse barn.
She is about 12 pounds on sour attitude and cold shoulder, but everyone loves her which P's her off even more.

anabelle.jpg

Kinda like the look you get from the mother-in-law when you set a cold, sweaty beer on their furniture without a coaster..

This is my 2 babies. The breed is called Boerbull. The males can get very big, I have seen one that weighed 176 lb (80 kg)

Hoyt & Fiona.jpg

The male is called Hoyt and the female Fiona.

Back