Pics of your pups!

Boy these are really beautiful bunch of pets, I must say. You can not ask for more if you have friends like this.

They are really cute, healthy and active as well.

Awww! So many furry friends! The hound is our road-rescue that had 7 good years with us. He passed away in January of this year. :(

The black dog is the daughter of a road rescue. She's got doberman in her and lab....she's a doberador! :rolleyes:

She's also my avatar!

I'm sorry for your loss. I've gone through it many times in 60 years and it never gets any easier. But I believe that there is a special place in the next life for people who rescue and there are "special" friends waiting to greet them.

I'm sorry for your loss. I've gone through it many times in 60 years and it never gets any easier. But I believe that there is a special place in the next life for people who rescue and there are "special" friends waiting to greet them.
I believe you are right about that special place and special friends....one of my favorite twilight zones was the old man and his dog walking in the country, unknowingly walking to 'The Gates'. When the old man tried to walk in with his dog, the gatekeeper told him dogs weren't welcome. The old man told the gatekeeper off, 'if my dog ain't welcome, i ain't either...'
When he came to the next place he found out it had been a test of sorts. When he really reached 'The Gates', he AND his dog were welcome.

Thanks!:)

Here's an out-of-focus picture of my kids. Justice is a pitt/pointer mix with incredible stamina and lots of energy. Judge is the Rottie. He's 120lbs of pure muscle, but thinks he's a little lap dog. I'll have to find some better pics.

DSC_0144.jpg

-d

Casper found a vantage point. Rock was about 3' high...

DSCN9521.jpg

Now he wants 'down'!

DSCN9517.jpg

Belle and Pete.
Bella has been a pretty consistant bird finder over the yrs. Pete hasn't earned his keep yet. Mebbe soon.

Attachments

• Belle.jpg
    Belle.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Peteo8.jpg
    Peteo8.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 22
I have 3 dogs, Ferrari (Schipperke), Viper((ockerPoo) and Jaguar (Keeshounden)
Poor Viper went blind last month.:(

Last edited:
I have 3 dogs, Ferrari (Schipperke), Viper (****erPoo) and Jaguar (Keeshounden)
Poor Viper went blind last month.:(

Sorry about Viper, but ya know... he doesn't know it's not perfectly natural for that to happen. Just be patient with him (and don't move the furniture) and he'll adapt to it. Sight is a second sense to dogs, anyway. Smell and hearing will compensate with some time for him to adjust.

Lupo & The Kids

Here's my guy. First GS I've owned. Always Labs for me. Couldn't replace the last one so I went with the GS. Loyal to a fault..smarter than the Labs but more difficult to train initially. Fiercly protective,good family guy. He is just under five years and weighs in at about 110 lbs. We love him!

Attachments

• J S lake dock.jpg
    J S lake dock.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 31
Sorry about Viper, but ya know... he doesn't know it's not perfectly natural for that to happen. Just be patient with him (and don't move the furniture) and he'll adapt to it. Sight is a second sense to dogs, anyway. Smell and hearing will compensate with some time for him to adjust.

He is doing good. He just came in through the doggie doors with his favorite ball in his mouth.:cool: He was following Jaguar. He never leaves me out of his smell.2thumbs

Here's my guy. First GS I've owned. Always Labs for me. Couldn't replace the last one so I went with the GS. Loyal to a fault..smarter than the Labs but more difficult to train initially. Fiercly protective,good family guy. He is just under five years and weighs in at about 110 lbs. We love him!

I love GS. Nice looking dog.:cool:

Back