On The Road To 2000.........With a giveaway

Thanks for the chance. I like them all. Go ahead and start making #2, I'll let you pick everything else, metal and handle material.

Something funny... I set in a chair 4 hours a night, 6 night a week, surfing the web and watching knife making videos. The best part is, my wife does not say a word about it, does not gripe, does not complain... Yes, she's breathing...

She gets he revenge by sticking me every night with 2 needles the size of pencil leads before the dialysis treatment.... It's not all good...

I'm in again please Ernie!
Hm...I'm too tired to think.
I'm somehow profoundly satisfied that I keep Mr.Oliver chortling,
and will see if I can glue another body part to myself tomorrow... :)

Second chance for the day.

Something funny. In the summer of 1973, my family was on vacation in New York and I found myself up in the hospital for 2 months in a body cast. It went from under my arms all the way to my toes. When able, I flew home... From New York... In the body cast. The only thing I could move was my arms and neck. Back then, that was an all day trip. There I was, setting on the plane, stiff as a board, all day. There was even a plane change half way. On one leg of the trip, I have a drunk lady beside me offering me what she was having and kissing me on top my head. When I got home, my father through me in the back of our station wagon, and put my suitcases in the back seat. I got to Houston about midnight and Texas Children Hospital about 1 am.

As soon as I got to the hospital... At 1 o'clock in the morning, they cut my cast off.. The doctor here said I had it on long enough..

Thanks for the chance Ernie- I was trying to soldier a guard on a knife the other day I was setting and wearing shorts. I ran a beed of soldier and pulled the torch and soldier back to check my work not watching I passed the soldier in front of the torch and driped a piece of hot soldier on my leg. My wife was asking what is a matter with you as I danced around screaming with a toruch in my hand

My shop buddy has a peculiar habit.
For the last year if I go in the shop without him he cries LOUD enough to bug the queen and for me to hear him if no tools are running. He sits in the window and is nonstop. He always gets his way and is let out to check on me. The funny thing is, when I'm at the grinder, without fail he launches himself onto my shoulders( I'm 6'-1") and lays across them the whole time the machine is on. This took some getting used to. He doesn't do this at the forge or bandsaw luckily. The cat has separation anxiety issues I think but I never thought I would enjoy a pet so much. (first one)

Oh yeah.....in for Saturday

Thanks,
Rudy

I've mastered the "older" - waiting for the "wiser" to kick in. Thanks for the chance Ernie.

Dick

In for Sat Ernie!
So,
I've been pondering how it's coming full-circle:
When I was born,I was bald,toothless,needed diapers and drooled a lot...
As I get older,I'm getting bald,toothless,might need diapers,and drool a lot.....

Hey Rudy , Be careful . Cats can bring out the sensitive side of even the Marlboro Man . One of my cats likes to be in my lap while doing filework or the satin finishing of the blades . Better get yours a respirator though .
Does it get along with your horse ?​
In for #2 . Thanks Ernie​

I like the first one Ern.

I had a real "Shotgun Wedding". My wife and I got married at a trap shooting club overlooking Lake Michigan on opening day of Bowhunting in 2005. It was the only wedding that I know of that guys were asking if they could come to. And yes we had guests shooting all day. Oh yeah...Our limosine was a camoflaged Dodge Diesel Heavy Duty pick up. Now that was funny.

Pat

In for Sunday , I watched a lady in front of us at WallMart today , in the checkout lane , carry on a complete conversation with herself........wierdo's.

Back