On The Road To 2000.........With a giveaway

You would think that a fat man would float like a bobber! Not me! I grew up on a lake, spent a few years as a Boiler Tech in the Navy and I still sink like a rock. Go figure! I’m in! Thank for the chance.

UncleBilly

I'm in. I do float like a bobber. I went snorkeling and had to swim down to get underwater. At least I won't drown.

When I was in the Military , it was pointed out to me that I suffer from what's known as " Negative Buoyancy " . It was told to me by SSG Weddle , and it sounded like this ,(insert the most Bad #$$ 'ed , Loud , Southern accent :
" Booooyyyyy , you know what you GOT !?!? You got NEG - A - TIVE - BOOOYYY - AN - CYYY !!​
In again Big Ern . Thanks , Bill​

In for today. I was filing on the under side of some metal clamped up in my vise today. Slipped off and hit myself in the head. At least no one knew except me and now all of you.

In again , something funny..........Ironwolf is cracking me up.

lol,I'm real glad I amuse you ;)
...I got a bald spot on my chin now where the glue yanked out a fingertip sized patch of hair...
I look like a danged mangy ol' wolf now!:9:

I'm back again please Ernie,and thanks!

Years ago I bought a junker Gran Torino (Starsky & Hutch style). I noticed the previous owner didn't have the hood attached so I was going to fix it. :Idea:

I saw the spring was wired shut so I started to undo it. The next thing I know I have a huge star shaped split over one eye and blood is pouring out all over. :56:

Missed my eye by about 1/2" and took a total of 13 stiches to learn that lesson. :14:

You reached your goal congratulations!

Last edited:
Back