Indian George - A little Help

IG, you have 18 days to behave yourself - just think, that could be a new record!!!!!!!!! And,no, don't give the surgeon any HT Relish before he works on you - it'll take him months to get over the shakes. I would come and be with you for your surgery if it wasn't for my eyes - I just can't see it. hehehe

yeah, last guy to try your relish is still feelin' it a little...
vincemotorboatln0.gif

IG keep us posted and we'll watch for a quick recovery...

IG keep us posted and we'll watch for a quick recovery...
They have a wireless connection at the hospital, so I'll be bring my laptop. I don't know if I'll be making any sense (or should I say more than usually:les:) when I post because they will have me on pain meds. I hope they are good ones. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Last edited:
Hey George. Get another surgeon. He's supposed to take that vein from your leg.
Seriously, you'll do fine. Mine was a 4way.

May God guide the surgeons and nurses during Indian George's surgery. May he be totally healed and returned to his friends and family. May God bless him.

They have a wireless connection at the hospital, so I'll be bring my laptop. I don't know if I'll be making any sense (or should I say more than usually:les:) when I post because they will have me on pain meds. I hope they are good ones. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

As long as you been eating that HT relish, I doubt you'll need any pain meds! Besides, whatever they give ya, you're probably already immune to ;)

Back