Indian George - A little Help

Thanks, All You Bubba's.:cool: But, Denton missed understood me (as usually!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!). I go to the Surgery's on Thursday, to set the date to go under the knife.:les: I going to find out what a Lobster fells like when I crack him open. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Last edited:
Sorry, IG, I did misunderstand you. But now you have a lot of good people keeping you in their thoughts and prayers a little longer.

Good looking out anyway Denny .. It's hard not to have IG in your thoughts once you've met him ... Think of "Things you can't un-see" . All the best IG , just bring some of that special sauce with you , it might make even hospital food taste good . Bill

He is gonna be alright cause God don't want him and the devil is afraid he will take over:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Good wishes and prayers my friend.
Stan

That's ok,ya know,its funny,I find myself thinking about IG,just at random times,when i'm on the forum,
and the only thing I can think of,is the things I read and have read about him,he just seems like a great guy.

I will say,back when I was on Bladeforums,I was always pretty quiet,but each time I read a post,I would
scroll down reading,when I would see that IG had responded,I just could not wait to see,what he had wrote.....
.......Ya just never knew what the guy was going to say:what!::biggrin:

For a guy I have never met,or for that matter,ever talked to,if the
opportunity ever came,it would be my pleasure.
Enough of ramblin.Hope all goes well,We'll see ya when ya get back
my friend.

God bless,Keith

Sure am glad I decided to check in this evening. IG, I wish you my best, my friend. I will also be saying a few prayers for you and your doctors.

Carey

Today is the day, IG! More prayers sent your way and don't forget... the opening of the hospital gown goes in the rear. :1:

Today is the day, IG! More prayers sent your way and don't forget... the opening of the hospital gown goes in the rear. :1:

I got to see the Surgeon today at 12:30, to setup the operation date. GeeeeH!!!! I been wearing the gown backwards all this time. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

I like to thank all you Bubba's for your well wishes.:3:
The date of my surgery is 9/20/10.
The surgeon said "that I'll be in the hospital for a mini of 4 days and I'll be down for 6 weeks, I betting on 4 weeks.":les: He (the Surgeon) wants to try my heat treating relish.:what!: I told him I would give him some after the surgery, I want to play it safe.:biggrin: It looks like he is going to screw up one of my tat's on my arm.:mad: He also likes knives and motorcycles and he real thought it was great what I did with Helen's ashes.:5:
He also stated "that I was the Biggest Character that he has met in a long time". HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Sounds like you got a good guy for the surgeon! Maybe he'd like to come to your post-recovery HI for all of us to thank!

How will open heart surgery mess up one of your tat's? Better post a pic (if it wont run afoul of any of the rules) for posterity's sake.

And I'm putting it on the calendar. Remember IG, now and especially on the 20th.

How will open heart surgery mess up one of your tat's? Better post a pic (if it wont run afoul of any of the rules) for posterity's sake.

And I'm putting it on the calendar. Remember IG, now and especially on the 20th.

He has to cut out a artery.:sad::3:

George,one day I'll make it down to try some of that relish...
if you promise not to laugh while I'm dancing around,cryin' like a lil' girl,snot bubbles flyin' and tears
runnin' down my chin...:shush::biggrin:
Good Smoke still rollin' for you bro.
DSCN1292.jpg

Last edited:
George,one day I'll make it down to try some of that relish...
if you promise not to laugh while I'm dancing around,cryin' like a lil' girl,snot bubbles flyin' and tears
runnin' down my chin...:shush::biggrin:
Good Smoke still rollin' for you bro.
DSCN1292.jpg
I won't laugh to hard.:lol:And I will take pic's. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

lol,pics of me?
I don't know that your poor camera would survive that... I'm an ugly 'ol cuss
newyears09.jpg

besides, imagine my face, doin' this...
(not a pretty sight!)
cryingbaby.jpg

Last edited:
Back