Have you heard the latest Rumor about Bossdog................

What would be equally nice is if there was a very affordable, super cool, very awesome, totally rockin' and dead sexy HORIZONTAL grinder in the works!!

Allen

hahaha.

Dave and I are working on a new grinder design that uses a swivel arm. I'm out of a couple parts so it's going to be a few days before I can get the prototype up and running. This is proto 1 and we have already made a couple notes for proto 2. The swivel arm we were testing a few months ago is part of this. It's way to early to even suggest a price at this point. We plan to have a working "program" in place to introduce at the Blade show. We will preview it here first cause you know....This is KnifeDogs...if you are second, the view never changes...

we are calling it Grinder in a Box until we come up with a better name. Every thing you need (except motor, switch, etc) will be in the box. Maybe the GIB?
I see a name the grinder contest in it's future....

Definitely a free grinder(?S?) drawing at the Blade show at the KnifeDogs Kennel...er booths

It would only be fitting that I see this thread on the day I buy NWG plans and try to locate local steel...

It would be cool if you could get one customized, as in the knifedog logo cut into the base. That would look sweet!!!!

You guys took a page out of Apple's hype building book didn't you? ;)

The iGrinder! :p

Patrice

PS: It's working on me anyway! Can't wait.

Back