Brace yourselves - We will have some google ads and banner ads here..

I got my entourage ready,
when's the flight?
borat_mankini-1.jpg

Can I get a room right next to IronWolf, well maybe not next to Wolf but his entourage for sure. :5:

I would never waste that beauty on sausage.
Roasted whole possum is our feast of choice for Xmas dinner.
Perfectly roasted, golden brown skin, a nice crab apple in the mouth, cherries where the eyeballs used to be and the tail tied in a nice bow, stuffed with seaweed and pine nuts.......man my mouth is watering already.

:7::steve::7:

Steve,
You have to quit your day job and do the comedy thing full time! My wife has been looking at me like I'm nuts because I keep laughing when I'm the only one in the room (Well...except for the voices in my head). :lol:

Steve,
You have to quit your day job and do the comedy thing full time! My wife has been looking at me like I'm nuts because I keep laughing when I'm the only one in the room (Well...except for the voices in my head). :lol:

Bob Barker might get mad at him if he quit his day job. Who would host The Price I Right?

(Steve and Drew are twins. Steve is the stunt dummy. I mean double.)

Last edited:
drew.jpg

Just got the old drivers license renewed.
I'm good for four more years.:biggrin::steve::biggrin:

Hey, Bruce,
Ever notice how you never see Murph and this guy in the same room together, HMMMMMMMMM?
stewie_drinking-1147.jpg

There is a remarkable resembelance, but if truth be known, we're just cousins. We both take after our mother's sister's father's mother's dad.

I knew Les George and his brother "King" would pop up here somewhere.

I had these two fine specimens in one of my classes once and they caught on very quickly. After all, they were "all ears".

Last edited:
Ok, OK.
This thread has hit the lower limits of taste and simply no longer reflects the class and good breeding exemplified by us here at Knife Dogs. ( a voice in my head just screamed "yeah, right")

I do, however, propose the creation of a splinter cell of 50 year old and beyond members aptly named the "Rusty Drop Points" led by none other than the illustrious Mr. Wayne Coe.

All in favor, say "aye".

Someday we will think of something worthy to do as a group, but until then we will meet anually at BLADE and drink a toast of hooch from a coffee cup to some worthy but nameless cause.

There ya go....
Steve

Last edited:
Ok, OK.
This thread has hit the lower limits of taste and simply no longer reflects the class and good breeding exemplified by us here at Knife Dogs. ( a voice in my head just screamed "yeah, right")

I do, however, propose the creation of a splinter cell of 50 year old and beyond members aptly named the "Rusty Drop Points" led by none other than the illustrious Mr. Wayne Coe.

All in favor, say "aye".

Someday we will think of something worthy to do as a group, but until then we will meet anually at BLADE and drink a toast of hooch from a coffee cup to some worthy but nameless cause.

There ya go....
Steve
Ut oh, what did I do? I just checked my last post on this thread and I think that all that I asked was, "What about the sweet potatoes?"

I didn't know that you could eat possum without sweet potatoes. Hmmmm, maybe its just a southern thing.

Anyway, I don't know if I have been honored or slammed. Well, I'm just gonna go sit down in my recliner, drink another beer and think about it for a while.

Regarding "The Rusty Droppoints",

Trust me on this one, Wayne. It's a great honor. I haven't led you astray (yet)....
You get to make the rules as long as you don't come up with anything too stressful, physically or mentally challenging, keeping in mind that our wives must approve of all activities.

In fact, to help you out, I will volunteer to head a committee to study the effects of sitting on the porch for extended periods of time. We'll forward a report sometime in the future.

Steve:steve:

Steve, I don't think that you want to sit out on the porch for long today. Right now it is 11 degrees out there.

I had thought about this long and hard last night and had decided that indeed this nomination is an honor, however I do like "Silver haired Devil" a little better.
Since all of the votes have be Aye and there have been no Nays I accept this honor.
I appreciate your stepping up to head this important committee. I would suggest that the first committee meeting be held here immediately before or after the Batson Blade Symposium or that we spend an extended period of time at the Blade show in the Pit.
Thanks again.

Well, I do have white hair, so I'm good with that. But I think some members will have no hair so we may have to include a can of silver spray paint with the membership package. We'll work on that.

James, you pups are free to start something but organizing youngsters can be tough. Kinda like walking a flock of squirrels. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back