Brace yourselves - We will have some google ads and banner ads here..

I'm in! But, I prefer a square leg to speedo. A little less revealing...
Nike-3-Square-Leg-Mens-Swim-Shorts-SS0033_001_A.png

I must say that it never ceases to amaze me where these minds run. If you arn't having fun on this forum, you just aint tryin'.

I must say that it never ceases to amaze me where these minds run. If you aren't having fun on this forum, you just ain't tryin'.

Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! I'm in. I can be there in less than 3 hours! Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

USN has The Gathering... We could have the Kennel UP!

That, my freind, would be the REHAB bar at the BEACH CLUB at the HARDROCK.
Even a bunch of old "rusty drop points" like us would look good there.

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/#/party/rehab/

PS. being a "rusty drop point" brings up a disturbing visual image, plus it sounds like a band that Bill Coye used to play lead kazoo in.

Last edited:
That, my freind, would be the REHAB bar at the BEACH CLUB at the HARDROCK.
Even a bunch of old "rusty drop points" like us would look good there.

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/#/party/rehab/

PS. being a "rusty drop point" brings up a disturbing visual image, plus it sounds like a band that Bill Coye used to play lead kazoo in.

Gads, I almost booked something as soon as I clicked the link.
I could be a HUGE hit there..I wouldn't even have to worry about people trying to roll me back in the water or keeping my skin wet..

"..I wouldn't even have to worry about people trying to roll me back in the water or keeping my skin wet.."

"The biggest challenge of re-hydrating a beached mammal is keeping the blow hole unobstructed"....Ahab

Ya know, I knew there was a reason I had avoided this thread. Now I have to stab my mind's eyes out as well and maybe have a few of more of those tequila shots than I was planning on having in Cancun in order to forget everything I've read thus far.

Hey, I was still talking about the Cancun trip! What happened to the Cancun trip??? Did you guys go without me?? Shame on you. I came through Vegas in October. You can have it! Way too many people for this country boy.

I hate to burst you guy's balloons but I think that Tracy was talking about just he and Lora going to Cancun. When Denny's Speedo came up it cinched it. Then the issue of Steve's blow hole and beached mammals came up. Definitely, I have it from a reliable source: Just Tracy and Lora, no speedos and no beached mammals with blow holes.

Well, Somehow I'm relieved now. Have a good time Tracy and Lora. Take sun blocker.
I hate to burst you guy's balloons but I think that Tracy was talking about just he and Lora going to Cancun. When Denny's Speedo came up it cinched it. Then the issue of Steve's blow hole and beached mammals came up. Definitely, I have it from a reliable source: Just Tracy and Lora, no speedos and no beached mammals with blow holes.

Back