Brace yourselves - We will have some google ads and banner ads here..

I got my entourage ready,
when's the flight?
borat_mankini-1.jpg

well,that was back when I was trying to cultivate on my head what grows wild everywhere else...
and hey,I wouldn't inflict the sight of a banana hammock on anyone!:biggrin:

my wife votes for Cancun and she is the VP of the place...

That's just wrong Boss. I'm bringing hNadine with US. No worries, you can spring for seperate rooms for all of the couples. I think Steve will need his own room for him, his Speedo, and monkey. I can't believe he would leave his wife at home on a trip like this.

...um...does Steve's monkey own a Speedo?
You know what I've seen them flinging when I was at the zoo,right?
(the monkeys I mean,not Steve...and I really hope he doesn't fling that either! :15: )

Last edited:
Are we having fun yet? I would say that the ads have already been worth putting up in laughs.
:s12137:

If a sharp Ad executive ever read this thread I think our ad days would be over!

You guys are sick, in fact I'm in jeopardy of losing my PETA membership for just hanging out here (or maybe it's the hundreds of critters I've rendered into sausage).. Nevermind

If a sharp Ad executive ever read this thread I think our ad days would be over!

You guys are sick, in fact I'm in jeopardy of losing my PETA membership for just hanging out here (or maybe it's the hundreds of critters I've rendered into sausage).. Nevermind
Can I send you this one for sausage? Weighed about 18 to 20 pounds.
IMG_0093.jpg

I would never waste that beauty on sausage.
Roasted whole possum is our feast of choice for Xmas dinner.
Perfectly roasted, golden brown skin, a nice crab apple in the mouth, cherries where the eyeballs used to be and the tail tied in a nice bow, stuffed with seaweed and pine nuts.......man my mouth is watering already.

:7::steve::7:

That sounds absolutely, positively,.........

DISGUSTING!

But then again, I've never tried it.

We shave 'em down and spin the fur into thread to make long underwear out of.
It's extremely warm but a little itchy. The kids love to wear it but I'm constantly yelling at 'em for hanging upside down on tree limbs.
As far as insulation value, I bet you never seen a possum shiver, now didja?

Steve

Back