1911 picture thread

Here's my Sig 1911. I love this pistol. It's the most accurate pistol I own. It's had a couple mods and I made the burl grips for it. It mainly punches paper with 200 grain semi wad cutters. Love the 1911.

1911005.jpg

Here's my Sig 1911. I love this pistol. It's the most accurate pistol I own. It's had a couple mods and I made the burl grips for it. It mainly punches paper with 200 grain semi wad cutters. Love the 1911.

1911005.jpg

great Gun!!!

Here is my favorite (although maybe not the 'best') of the few that I've owned:

P1000990.jpg

Sorry for the questionable pic quality...

006-2.jpg

same Colt...original grips

jeremy3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my personal carry (Kimber Pro Carry w/extended slide release) along with my new EDC. In the background is my BlackHawk "Man Purse". Some may laugh at the idea of carrying a man purse, but there's just something to say about a bag you can carry your pistol, three back up mags, 6 AR mags, a radio, and plenty of room for other odds and ends.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HPIM1470.jpg
    HPIM1470.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 128
Here is my personal carry (Kimber Pro Carry w/extended slide release) along with my new EDC. In the background is my BlackHawk "Man Purse". Some may laugh at the idea of carrying a man purse, but there's just something to say about a bag you can carry your pistol, three back up mags, 6 AR mags, a radio, and plenty of room for other odds and ends.

attachment.php

That is not a man purse. It is an equalizer bag.2thumbs

Leatherwringer, series 70 or 80 Colt?

Murph, very nice Kimber/Coye combo!
Does the Pro Carry have a 4.5 barrel?

BC

In another life i used to build 1911's, did not allow me to be creative enough though. Newt those 1911 knives are the cats ass, I really like how the guard is in the shape of a hammer. I got a few friends who would kill for one of those.
Oh nice 1911 also, I Like the frontstrap treatment.
Chris

Here are my 3. First is my Colt Officers. I bought it NIB. I installed an EGW full length guide rod kit. Shoots great. Next is my Colt 1991A1. I bought it new and it sat for 10 years. Then I sent it off it Novak. It is the best shooting gun I own. The last one is my Colt Gold Cup National Match. I had that crappy Eliason sight replaced by Wilson. I ove 'em all.
-John
1911s003.jpg

Back