Zito Christmas gift

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
I need to be more grateful. I lead a very blessed life. I have a good job, lovely wife, 3 terrific sons, a nice home, and many other blessings.
One of those blessings is I am learning to make knives and I stumbled into KnifeDogs a couple years ago. Along with my acceptance into KD came several internet friendships.
One of those is with Kevin Zito. I have not met him personally, just yet. But, he was my secret Santa this year. He went way out of bounds on the gift.
I am extremely grateful for his generosity. Caught me completely off guard. Thank you, Kevin. You are an awesome person, knife maker and friend. Merry Christmas ! ! !

3-C1-FEC2-E-7-E3-E-49-E5-BB10-F46-DEE5-F10-E6.jpg

Thank you very much, Dennis! You are a great friend! I hope you enjoy it and use it create awesome stuff. I know you will. I’m so blessed to have stumbled upon this site as well. Great site, great hobby, and most importantly great people and friends. I’m thankful for all of you! Merry Christmas!!

AWESOME!! This is a GREAT group I've said this from day one. Some of the Best makers in the world on here, great advise without the BS and people that I really believe want to see other makers succeed!! Dennis helped me out when I started and I will never forget it. Enjoy your new toy Dennis it's well deserved!! Merry Christmas!! And thank you for setting this all up!!

@Dennis Morland - is the base fairly heavy? Does it seem like it will hold a position nice a steady?
@Chris Railey - you can probably tell by my questions that I honestly have no idea what it is either lol. A little bird told me that they are super useful... so I took a chance. I mean Dennis has everything already lol. I thought maybe just maybe this would be something that he doesn’t have.

I know I went over the limit a tiny bit... and that’s not too cool. However, I owed Dennis some money that he lent me to get my windows tinted in my truck.

Back