You have heard of a trunk monkey well...........

C Craft

I just got to share this story as it is too funny to keep! :35: Well you have heard the story of the trunk monkey Well the new Nissan, Altima has a trunk potty.........:s12205:

My daughter, her husband and their two boys, 2-4 all went the local National Seashore Park over the weekend. They went walking on one of the many nature trails and as it often goes with little ones, "Nature called"! The 4 year old says mommy I got to go #2. She of course tells him that they will be back to the facilities shortly. To no avail he has to go now!!!!!
So she walked him off the trail and scooped a shallow hole in the sand and he does his bushiness and luckily she had her purse and some tissues for the paperwork side and she covers with sand. She told me she thought she was doing great for thinking on the fly!:3:

However it could not live up the next experience for thinking on the fly!!!!!!!!! :eek:

They went from the seashore back into our town and rather than make several trips for the day, they decided to go the local Walmart and do some shopping before returning home. When they finished their shopping she decided to take the boys to the car so that they wouldn't get restless in the check out. She said she had no more than got them in the car and strapped into their car seats, when the 2 year old say Mamma I got to go #2!! She tells him that she will have to get him and his brother out of the car seats and go back inside. He tells her he has to go NOOOOOW!

Once again thinking on the fly she remembers the potty chair I had given her from our house, (now the 2 year old can use the big potty) it is still in her trunk. She pops the trunk. Now the new Altima has a big trunk, so she uprights the potty chair and sits him on it in the trunk! She says it's all going according to plan and folks are walking by and no one seems to be paying attention.

Till my grandson still sitting on the potty hollers out as loud as he can to a bunch of passing people, "HI MY NAME IS .........., WHAT YOU DOING"? And he starts to wave like he is in a parade! I got to teach that boy not to give out his name so easily!:15:

Of course they turned too look. My daughter said the look on their faces said it all!:what!::biggrin: She says, "I just know someone got a picture and we will end up on one of those Walmart's trashy pictures sites, and then I am gonna die. All I can say is she is a fast thinker!!!

She told me this story this morning on her way too work and I was trying to drink a cup of coffee. I laughed till I got choked and had coffee coming out of my nose. Anyone that has experienced potty training little ones will truly understand the humorous side too this. So I just had to share. Although my daughter will kill me is she finds out I told it! I told her when her and her bother were little I knew where every bathroom for three counties was, not to sweat it! It's like the old say when Mother Nature calls you will answer!!!!!!!!!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

So I probably shouldn't tell this next one at all but this one is on me and my wife. We keep our two grandboys 2-4. The 4yr. old goes to pre-K so in the mornings hes not here, I have too pick him up after school. However we also started recently keeping a little girl who is now 9 months old. (Yes we are a gluten for punishment, but you got to love them) as this only goes around once in their lives and if you get too be part of it, you are indeed fortunate!!!!

So I am setting here typing this all out this morning and the kids have all been fed and are playing and getting ready for their morning nap. The little girl is in one of those bouncers, (like a seat on springs) and she things it is just great! The 2yr old comes running in the computer room and tells Pop the little girl has gone #2. Thinking he either heard her grunting or smelled it, I says OK, because she is do to be changed anyway before her nap. While I am typing this the 2yr old runs back in twice more and reiterate's that she has gone #2! This is like in a two minute period, so I should have supected something was up!:les:

My wife has a migraine this morning so the lights are a minimum in the living room. She picks up the baby to take her and change for her for her nap. Perhaps I should say this jumper has a cage built around it so it has support on all sides and you really don't ever get right up under it with your feet, (a good thing in this case)! I suddenly hear my wife holler out, "HELP" and I know from the tone it is not good!

As I round the corner I see the 2yr. old sitting on the couch and pointing to the jumper. :s7435:The little girl had indeed gone #2 and the bouncing of the jumper had blown it out of the diaper every where. I get to the nursery and the wife who had now put her hand under the little girls bottom to lay her on the changing table has it all over her hand. I can do nothing but bust out laughing. Not the response she is looking for though, as evidenced by the look on her face!:censored:

I helped her then I had to go back and deal with the floor. Little girl I don't know what you had for supper last night, but you are :s11798: out of here! OMG the little gal exploded!

Some days I wonder how I ever get any knife making done around here! Hey but it is never a dull moment!, and it helps to have a sense of humor:s12108:

Yeah, that makes one of us!:what!: No I was laughing at the wife and then I was still cleaning floor after she got thru cleaning little girl and I realized she is laughing at me. So I guess she got the last laugh, but hey laughter is good for the soul, they say!:s12137:

Hey I put this on here as a funny, anyone that has ever raised kids has got too see the humor in all of this. But hey, if I offended anyone by the subject, sorry I was just trying to bring a laugh to all the parents and grandparents who have been there! It don't seem to be getting the response I expected so maybe it made some upset! :s12201:

Not offensive, only extremely hilarious- kids are a lot like small farm animals at that age. Especially like the potty-in-the-trunk story...too funny.

Back