Wuertz machine works?

scherar

Anybody been in contact with Travis Wuertz lately? I got it approved to buy his grinder and surface grinder attachment here in our machine shop at work, but I can’t get in touch with anyone via phone, messenger or any other way.
Just curious!

I have purchased from them several times, and I have not had any luck ordering directly off their web site.
The web site looks good, but it always ends up saying that there is no shipping method available, and stops there.
Strange, since I have received 4 shipments from them over the past 3 years.
They don't answer the phone ( at least not when I called ) but one time Travis did call me back a couple days after I left a message.
I have been able to usually get a response by emailing them at travis@traviswuertz.com.
It took a few days, but through email I was able to order the parts I wanted.
They really need to get the web ordering fixed.

I have purchased from them several times, and I have not had any luck ordering directly off their web site.
The web site looks good, but it always ends up saying that there is no shipping method available, and stops there.
Strange, since I have received 4 shipments from them over the past 3 years.
They don't answer the phone ( at least not when I called ) but one time Travis did call me back a couple days after I left a message.
I have been able to usually get a response by emailing them at travis@traviswuertz.com.
It took a few days, but through email I was able to order the parts I wanted.
They really need to get the web ordering fixed.
Cool. Thanks for the info. I’ve ordered from him as well, but that was before he became famous, lol.
I never even tried ordering off his website since I have to sort through purchasing logistics with our company. That’s why I wanted to talk direct with him.
I will try that email you shared & see if that works.
Thanks again

Back