WTB/Trade for 2x72" grinder

Chris Martin

ETA: Bought a Coote.

Thanks all!

I am in the process of selling my laptop and Landi package. So hope to have some much needed grinder cash ASAFP. So, if any of you need anything like that I would be more than happy to trade. Or just as soon as they sell....some cash to toss around2thumbs

I was just hoping to find one of you makers looking to sell that neglected grinder to me...:thumbs:

I am working on my horrid Dayton 2x42 and is just not going to cut it. It works yes.....but from what I see 2x72" is THE only way to go.

I am willing to consider an NWG frame, Coote, Grizzly etc. I am far from picky....so again...any of you makers looking to make some cash on your old grinder...shoot me a PM or email me @ 45warrior@cableone.net.

Thanks all for considering:D

Last edited:
I have my bro....looks like a half way decent grinder....Still waiting to see some reviews on BF first....some people have been having problems getting replies...So, we will see how it plays out.....but I think for the price of that one I could build a basic NWG:D

Thanks for the link though buddy!

C

I'm having a NWGS workshop the third weekend in December. Come on over to Tennessee and build your own grinder and have some fun doing it.

Hey there Wayne.

Thanks for the invite!! TN is a little far from me....BUT, I plan on making it out east one of these days. Will have to stop by and hang out for a few. Then off to NY and a couple other states to meet some of these great folks2thumbs

I appreciate the invite buddy, an NWG build will happen soon....just not sure how soon yetcool 1

Make sure and take some pics or some video of the NWG WIP's, would make for good instruction for us newbs!!

Take care Wayne.

Chris

I'm having a NWGS workshop the third weekend in December. Come on over to Tennessee and build your own grinder and have some fun doing it.

Why Chris, there is only one state between Oklahoma and Tennessee.

I will be leaving here on 11-15 to drive to south east New Mexico to visit my 93 year old mother. So see, you are not so far away...Ha! How far off of I-40 are you?

Wayne,

I just meant it in the sense I am having a hard time making it an hour 1/2 to Bill Coyes place in Tulsa let alone a another state2thumbs:D

I am not too familiar with Oklahoma. I am from Phoenix, Az so still getting to know Oklahoma all over again. I am in Ponca City if that helps?

If your not too far maybe meet up and BS for a bit.

Why Chris, there is only one state between Oklahoma and Tennessee.

I will be leaving here on 11-15 to drive to south east New Mexico to visit my 93 year old mother. So see, you are not so far away...Ha! How far off of I-40 are you?

Back