White Pike

Jeremiah Rostig

This one will go off shore and is made according to customer 's needs.The steel for the blade is X110CrMoV15 ( 1.4111) german stainless for straight razors and surgical instruments.
stock from this steel is mostly too thick and not wide enough for folder blades, so it has to be rolled or pressed to get it wider and ground to its needed width.If lucky and getting hands on this material it still is relatively high costs compared to other steels making a blade out of it.....but is worth it.
Liners are made from 6AL4V, like all my folders, the liners are milled out to get spring and liner seperated, spring and clip are made from X39Cr13, and whale bone for the handle slabs.
Blade length: 93 mm, width: 2,7mm, overall length: 215 mm
Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
I really like that. The whalebone looks good too, though I wonder if such a knife could be imported into the US.

Thank You Guys
Normally I don't work with materials which need cites and in/out dokuments.this one has it all organised by the customer himself.it is very complicated.
I use a similar knife with different handle material when we go fishing for barracudas.

Laurence: of course i use a variety of materials on this model.

Last edited:
Back