Whew! I made 50 of these......so far

Son of a bugger....
We aw having an issue with a bridging piece of software that syncs up our inventory between two databases.

WOO HOO, got mine today, what a well made tool, comfortable in the hand. Gonna try it out tomorrow.

Stan

Now if you'd just make a smaller version that would fit a 3/16" hole...:biggrin:

I love the carbide insert tooth, I can see one of these lasting a lifetime.

Now if you'd just make a smaller version that would fit a 3/16" hole...:biggrin:

I love the carbide insert tooth, I can see one of these lasting a lifetime.
this one can be ground down smaller if you desire. Do you have a diamond wheel to dress the carbide down? The hole on this size needs to be about 1/4" to allow the cutter inserted to the 4" depth of the hole. It will cut a slot less than 3/16" wide.

I figure one trimmed down to fit a 3/16" hole and another left as is would be an excellent set.... now you have me wanting 2 of them... clever.
:batman:

......so you built 50?!?! While I know that is a lot, there are over 3000 dawgs here! 50? Bruce ya might

have BUMPed your head! And created an entirely new line of work for yourself! These look great, and if I can get one
I surely will! Rex

......so you built 50?!?! While I know that is a lot, there are over 3000 dawgs here! 50? Bruce ya might

have BUMPed your head! And created an entirely new line of work for yourself! These look great, and if I can get one
I surely will! Rex
Rex, I have another 50 just in case I need em.Theyre very handy for hidden tang knives. I made a D2 one years ago and had to resharpen it until it was to small. I think these should go and go like the "EverReady Bunny"

Last edited:
Got mine. This thing is very nice. I have done two handles with it so far and it has made my job a lot easier. The carbide cuts stabilized wood like butter.

Back