Where’s Zito ?

Lol I’m still here, but right now being a prof is a tough job. Working me hard. I have a couple projects going on in the shop (like trying to build a shop. Mainly though I’ve been teaching oh and raising 3 future inmates. Lol. How are all y’all doing?

Glad to hear from you, Kevin.
I was wondering the same thing as OP. Glad to hear you are doing well. A prof you say. Tell us more.

Hey, Johan, yep I’m a math prof in Louisiana. I teach junior/senior engineers mostly. This covid has forced me to migrate everything online. There’s a reason why we teach differential equations, calc 2, and calc 3 face to face lol. It’s because things like this don’t go over well on FaceTime lol. I hope all is well! 7F3D82E8-3044-4810-B7D5-243B51CC47B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey, Johan, yep I’m a math prof in Louisiana. I teach junior/senior engineers mostly. This covid has forced me to migrate everything online. There’s a reason why we teach differential equations, calc 2, and calc 3 face to face lol. It’s because things like this don’t go ever well on FaceTime lol. I hope all is well! View attachment 73380
That's SOOO easy. The answer is (obviously) ....
A dollar three eighty. Dumbo question , really.

Hey, Johan, yep I’m a math prof in Louisiana. I teach junior/senior engineers mostly. This covid has forced me to migrate everything online. There’s a reason why we teach differential equations, calc 2, and calc 3 face to face lol. It’s because things like this don’t go ever well on FaceTime lol. I hope all is well! View attachment 73380
That made my head hurt. I haven't touched calculus since college.

Hey, Johan, yep I’m a math prof in Louisiana. I teach junior/senior engineers mostly. This covid has forced me to migrate everything online. There’s a reason why we teach differential equations, calc 2, and calc 3 face to face lol. It’s because things like this don’t go over well on FaceTime lol. I hope all is well! View attachment 73380

I think I know your issue here and why it's so difficult to solve. The majority of the characters in your math problem are not numbers.

Mr Zito
Never post any math again here.
Ever.
signed
Management

Hey, Johan, yep I’m a math prof in Louisiana. I teach junior/senior engineers mostly. This covid has forced me to migrate everything online. There’s a reason why we teach differential equations, calc 2, and calc 3 face to face lol. It’s because things like this don’t go over well on FaceTime lol. I hope all is well! View attachment 73380

I think that math problem is a function of Kevin’s range of possibilities. His range could be rather small, or infinite. There are many variables at play, which could lead to two sets of problems for Kevin. Kevin, we’re here for you, buddy, no matter where you fall on the graph.

Professor Zito, sir! I had to ask my wife what this was, as well as my son who finished his degree in Chemical Engineering. My wife started explaining me about integration which immediately went WAY over my head! (She's a math teacher.) After the worst of the brain cramp subsided, I have to concur with the Boss, those kinda stuff should never be posted on this site again. It is potentially dangerous!
All kidding aside, I work for a tertiary institution myself (support services), and our students are in all likelihood not coming back to campus anytime soon. Lectures are all done online as we speak.
You keep up the good work.

I wouldn’t even be able to figure that out on a calculator! This is why you go to school kids! That way you don’t have to become a stupid knife maker!:D

Back