What's holding you back???

rob45

I really like the various forums on this site.

I have noticed that this forum, like many others, nearly always has a lot of viewers. But an overwhelming majority of the time we will have a 2:1 or better ratio of guests to viewers.
As an example, at this very moment there are 7 members viewing this forum, and 12 guests. Other times I have seen 2 members with over 20 guests!

Of course at some point most viewers are "guests" before becoming members; we were all there at one point. But the whole purpose of a forum is to actively discuss questions and answers.

We all have different levels of experience.
There's always more than one way to solve a problem; what is the answer for one person may be better served with a "different angle" from another person's viewpoint.

So I ask the guest viewers out there: "What's holding you back?"
We want to learn as much from your posts as you learn from our posts. Ya can't post if ya don't join.

Come on in; the water's fine!

Moderators: Please feel free to move post if in wrong place. This was simply the forum where I seem to notice the most guest traffic.

I've noticed too that members are always outnumbered at least 2 to 1 usually more when I look at who's on line on the main page. This site would grow by a third if they all joined. We don't bite and just about every aspect of making is covered and if it isn't it will be. As an incentive....there's lots of FREE stuff to win too.

Rudy

I wonder if a lot of these "guests" are members that are just not signed at the moment while they are reading a thread or something. Maybe it does not work that way I don't know. I do know occasionally I will check out a thread or something without actually signing in maybe from work or something. Just a thought. I am sure a lot of them probley are not member but some me be doing the same as me.

The more people for the conversations the better. To me, there's nothing worse than posting something that you just finished and want to show off, just to come back and have 75 views and ZERO responses...

Back