What Is This Called?

I'm going to try to make 2 more of these soon, but I'm not entirely sure what they're called. I've done some searching and come up with different variations. I've seen them called "curly Qs" or "pig tails". Is there an actual blacksmith or knife term for the curled steel at the end of the handle? Thanks!