What goes with your knife package?

Mark Barone

I’m looking for unique ideas to include in the package. Sticker, thank you card... I’m looking for a professional touch. What do you include?

I personally love stickers when I buy stuff ... just not too big. Some are those big ovals are a bit overkill. Small vinyl cut stickers are great. I put them on my truck back window .. my laptop ... drill press ... anywhere.
I like them too. I put them on my big craftsman tool box

Oh and having s vinyl cutter and tinkered with stickers myself ... you might need to tweak the fine detail on the edges of the logo you’re working on

What do you include?
a handwritten note thanking the buyer for the purchase, instructions on proper care and storage of non-stainless damascus and a reminder of the 100% guarantee provided the knife is used as intended. I've been thinking about printing it out, but feel that even with less-than-perfect penmanship, the handwritten note makes it a little more personal. But I'm not sure this is as important as a more professional/refined look would be. Lucky for me (and something I'm continually thankful for, not just today) I have nobody else that might be affected by my poor choices.

I put my knives in a round mailing tube cut to length for the knife. I put a type written knife care and thank you receipt, folded and tucked in the belt loop of the k I’ve sheath. I affix my OPKnives logo to the outside of the mailing tube.

Knife comes in a embroidered case with my logo, a microfiber cloth, Edci oil, a card with all the knife info on it, and a general knife care sheet. Want to get some stickers made but there kinda pricy for a package that’s already getting on the pricy side.

I keep it pretty simple, not too creative. I like some of these ideas though...might be changing it up. All of my knives get a zipper case, a few business cards, a knife care card, and a bottle of edci to protect the blade. Good thing about edci, is that it is food safe. There website says $5 for the 1oz bottles, but if you email them and tell them you are a knifemaker they will sell them for $3.

Back