What do you all think of Bolo (The Rolling Knife)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a bit of a problem seeing this as a tool in the spirit of the forum.

Looks more like a promotional vide for investors. You might want to look at joining DYI cooking groups. You might better luck with that demographic of users.

What the heck is in the air these days? First some guy with lighted knife blades, now this!?! :ban:

Didn't realize that until you indicated it! Maybe Tracy will see this a bounce this guy outta here.

Tough crowd... I hope this new "Stun Sword" invention amuses the community, See:
[video=youtube;0F-VVjqarZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F-VVjqarZE[/video]

I sat here and debated whether or not to post again on this thread, but somebody's gotta say something....... This is a forum for knives. Not gimmicks, Not toys, and certainly not for advertising/fishing for support of something that could easily give the knifemaking community a black eye. As I see it right now, you're a "troll". Hopefully Tracy will come in here and shut down this thing.

now it's starting to sound like he got kicked out of school for not paying attention and he's stuck at home with mom's computer doing searches for worst ideas of the 21st. century and a light bulb is going off somewhere in his head.
sorry jaswinder, I just call it as I read it.

Funny how people like Mr. Caffrey don't jump in and use their influence to stop real trolls here...

Ed isn't in charge of using his influence here, I am.

This has gone on long enough.

Jaswinder, stop posting provocative posts here to stir things up and you can stay.

The rest, stop jumping on people and report the post. I'll handle it.
We don't tear people up here.
t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back