Wharnie

Frank Aguirre

Here is one I am just about done with. I tried doing some file work on this one but I still need some practice. I also left the etch unmarked to see how it would look and I wish I had marked it.:grumpy: It is made from 1/8" O1 and is 7" OAL Spaulted Maple scales and brass hardware. I also did not have book matched sets of this handle material, but I really like how this wood looks. It is tuff to nail every step, but I feel I am improving.

wip083.jpg

wip085.jpg

wip086.jpg

Hey Pancho , I think I saw that cute little thing unfinished someplace else :D
Nice wood also .

Frank, every knife you post seems to be better than the one before it, which is what it's all about!
Great little knife, perfect for EDC!2thumbs Keep it up, I'm really enjoying watching your progress! -Matt-

Thanks Matt! Its good to know that folks can see some improvements. I just pick myself apart and never seem to be satisfied. I am sure I am not the only knifemaker to be this way. Thanks again.

-frank

Hey Frank, great looking knife, I really apreciate getting to see the finished blades. Don't sell yourself short in the filework category, it turned sweet from
my view. And the spalted maple, good choice! I'll be on the lookout for your next batch.

Brad

Pancho, great looking little knife you've got there. I'm not a fan of file work, but that looks darn good from my perspective.

Murph

Back